Monday 24 October 2016

Autumn Waterfall

Today's nails are an autumnal waterfall design. I started with two coats of Barry M's new black gelly, Black Forest.  I was SO excited to hear that Barry M are finally doing a black in the gelly range - they've got so many colours and a really good formula, but so far no pure black.  Anyway, it's finally here, and it's really nice. 



Over the black, I then used a thin striping brush and added stripes of China Glaze Riveting and Colours by Llarowe The Heart Bleeds and Golden Rule. 



I love how this came out! It's sparkly without being too over the top, and the colours blend together really nicely into an autumnal look. 


What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. This is a stunning manicure and I love the look of those shimmers over black. I def need to do something similar, I adore waterfall manis.
    Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hardly ever do them, but I really need to do more waterfall manis!

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...