Friday 1 July 2016

Pink Gradient with Gold Mesh Stencil

As promised, here are some of the nails I've worn recently, but hadn't got round to posting. 


I wore these a couple of weeks ago. The pink gradient is sponged on and used Barry M Cotton and Sugar Plum.

I then used the mesh vinyls from Whats Up Nails, and painted on a stamping polish by Colors by Llarowe, Golden Rule.  Because this was a stamping polish, it was a bit on the thick side, and maybe wasn't ideal for nail vinyls, as you can see in some spots the pattern isn't completely sharp.

Still, I think these looked pretty good! I especially like how Golden Rule looks in the sunshine.

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow very pretty! I like :-D

    My dog is called Marlowe, not very Scottish ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...