Saturday 9 April 2016

Tropical Stamped Decals

After my first reverse stamped decals the other day, I was itching to make more!



These ones use MoYou London Tropical 14 plate. I started with a base of Barry M Meadow, and stamped using MoYou London Spring Green. I filled in the flowers using several different China Glaze neons.


I was a bit disappointed with the blue flowers, because some of them overflowed a bit. I don't think it's massively obvious, but I wish they were neater. 


I really like the design on the middle and ring fingers best - I think I wish I'd done that on all the nails now. Still, I do like the result!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...