Saturday 23 April 2016

Recent Nails

I've been feeling pretty disillusioned with blogging recently, but I have still been doing my nails (and apparently buying FAR too many Mo You London stamping plates!)  So today, just a quick look at a couple of the designs I've been wearing.


These nails were more reverse stamping decals.  I started with a base of Barry M Pearl, and used MoYou London Flower Power 04 to stamp using Konad Black, Barry M Dragon and Colors by Llarowe This Heart Bleeds. 


I really like how these came out! There are a couple of smudgy bits in places, but I'm choosing to ignore them.

These blue nails are the ones I am wearing now - I've had these on for three days now. 


I started by sponging on a splodgy, random base using lots of Barry M Gelly blues. 


I then stamped using MoYou London Flower Power 08 and Konad White. I managed to get the design pointing in different directions on each nail, but oh well. 

The MoYou London Flower Power plates are gorgeous! I had to buy six. 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...