Wednesday 18 November 2015

Illamasqua Superstition

This is the second of my Illamasqua bargains I found in TK Maxx the other day. This is Superstition, a bright neon pink, which set me back a whole £3!



This is two coats, with topcoat.


The formula is really good, and I liked this a lot. There is some visible nail line at two coats, but I don't mind that. I checked before I took this off, and three coats is fully opaque. You could also paint this over a white base if you wanted an even brighter colour and no nail line.


The polish dries semi matte with a similar rubbery finish to Scorn (one of my favourite blacks) but I added topcoat for a glossy finish. Isn't this gorgeous? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...