Wednesday 16 September 2015

Jacava Holbein Place

Today I have the second of my new Jacava polishes to show you, Holbein Place. This is the second of three polishes from the new Woodlanders Collection that I have to show you. This is Jacava's Autumn-Winter collection, and is full of gorgeous dusky autumnal hues. 


Photo credit: Jacava.com

Holbein Place is a pretty pinky lilac creme.  I wore this for three days with one coat and no topcoat, and it stayed perfect for almost the whole time. There was a teeny tiny bit of tip wear this evening, because I've been typing all day at work for three days, so I touched up slightly and added topcoat before taking these photos. 


Isn't this a pretty colour?


The formula is excellent. Like Justice Walk, this is a one-coater, with a smooth, even consitency, which is self levelling when you apply it. 



I've made no secret of how much I love Jacava polishes. This is definitely one which will be getting a lot of use from me this autumn. 

Keep your eyes open for news of a fab competition from Jacava coming soon! 


This polish was provided by the company for my honest review. All opinions are my own. See my Disclaimer section for further information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...