Monday 6 July 2015

Silver Floral Stamping

Just a quick post today to show you what I was wearing at the weekend.  This is a base of the OPI Color Paints and stamping with silver over the top.


I started with a base of OPI Silver Canvas, and then used a coat of Pen & Pink.  I then stamped over that with silver (I was going to use Silver Canvas, as it does stamp, but I only have a mini and I don't want to waste it! Instead I used Barry M Silver Foil.)  The stamping plate was the MoYou London Pro XL 06. I really love this plate, and use it a lot as there are so many good designs on it.


I really like how this came out. It's so shiny and bright and pretty!  What do you think? I love it when you comment!

1 comment:

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...