Tuesday 30 June 2015

Blue-White Gradient with Stamping

Tonight I've got one last post for June. I don't usually do nails or post them this late in the evening, but I was in the mood for a gradient, so here I am.



This gradient started with a base of Barry M Coconut, the off-white Gelly. I then sponged on a gradient of Barry M Huckleberry and Blue Grape. Sadly, I switched to bargain pound shop sponges, and they're rubbish - there are lots of little lumpy particles stuck to my nails!


After the gradient, I used Konad White and MoYou London plate Mother Nature 14 to add the stamping. The design is actually branches and blossom, but I think its abstract-looking enough to look nice in this colour scheme.      

2 comments:

  1. It's really nice I like the white with blue :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it reminds me of plates! People at work thought they were snowflakes!

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...