Wednesday 4 March 2015

Born Pretty Stamping Plate 21

I had a very exciting delivery yesterday of FIVE new Born Pretty Store stamping plates. They all look fab, but I thought I'd start with BP-21, which has 4 geometric designs. The Born Pretty Store plates look like the traditional plates you get from many designers - small round discs about 2 inches across. 


This one has 4 designs which stamp like this. The designs stamped really well. I sometimes find that very detailed fine patterns like the one on the bottom left can get a bit smeary or blurry, but this transferred really well. 


I decided to stamp using the circle design, over the polish I was already wearing, Jade Holografico Vermelho Surreal.   


I stamped using Models Own Chrome Gold. 


Doesn't this look fab? I really like the design of this stamp, and it stamped really clearly.  I can't wait to try the other designs and the other plates.   You can buy this plate on the Born Pretty Store website here, for $2.99 and you can get 10% off any order using my discount code.



  This stamping plate was provided for honest review. See my Disclaimer section for more details.

2 comments:

  1. Nice stamping. These 2 go great together :-D

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...