Wednesday 14 January 2015

Grey and Silver Filigree Stamping

Just a quick post tonight - I've been pretty lacking in nail mojo so far this year!


This is a base of a pretty grey creme from a new brand, Nella Milano. This is two coats of Mercury Haze. I'll have a full review of this and another colour coming up in the next few days.   


I stamped over this using Barry M Silver Foil and the MoYou London Pro XL 06 plate, using the pretty filigree design. 


I really loved how this came out, and have worn this for three days. 
 

5 comments:

  1. I see what you mean about Barry M's foils being great for stamping now! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, have you never tried them? They are my absolute top choice for stamping. I wish there were more colours though.

      Delete
  2. That's a pretty grey :-) And the stamping is nice too - lovely pattern :-)

    Hope you get your nail mojo back soon, been missing you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! And ooooh, someone missed me!

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...