Tuesday 30 December 2014

Negative Space Snowflakes

Hello! Not only have I not blogged for two weeks, but I haven't painted my nails at all either. I had bare nails throughout Christmas... Plus they've all broken and chipped and had to be cut short.

Today I have a very simple look for my first nail painting in two weeks. I started with bare nails and stamped over them with Konad White and MoYou London festive plate 02.  

I thought this looked really simple and pretty!  


I then thought it was a bit plain, so I added a coat of China Glaze Travel in Colour topcoat, just for a wintry sheen.  I think that looks much prettier!


 What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice and simple look - I do like it :-D

    Bare nails, but I hope you had a nice Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it was nice. Hope yours was too.

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...