Sunday 9 November 2014

Red and Gold Mosaic Stamping

Just a quick post tonight, with some Barry M and some MoYou London stamping. 



This is two coats of Barry M Poppy, from the new Silks winter colours.  I then stamped using Barry M Gold Foil and MoYou London Artist collection plate 13.  


This plate is a Gaudi-inspired one, with lots of different mosaic patterns. I used this scallop pattern for this look, and then added topcoat for shine. 


I was really pleased with how these turned out!




8 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the stamp you chose! Such a versatile pattern

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really is versatile - I have another idea in my head which should look totally different.

      Delete
  2. This looks really nice. I like both the colours together :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I always seem to end up doing red and gold stamped things!

      Delete
  3. I agree - the colours look great together x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's not the most original combination, but I suppose that's because it works so well!

      Delete
  4. I really need to practice stamping, these look fab !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I'm a total convert to stamping - I think about a year ago, I hated the idea and couldn't really understand it or get my head round it. But I love it now!

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...