Saturday 6 September 2014

Essie Naughty Nautical - a Freebie!

Last week I was in Boots, buying some Orly Color Blast polishes, and the barcode scanner wasn't working. The lady on the till couldn't read the tiny barcodes on the bottles, so I read them out to her - and she then gave me a free bottle of Essie as a thank you! So this is Essie Naughty Nautical. 


This is two coats of Naughty Nautical, with no topcoat. 


The formula is really nice - very smooth and opaque, with a really pretty shimmery sparkle that's subtle but lovely.


I really like the brush - it's the normal Essie brush (which is great) but slightly narrower as this is a mini bottle, which is even better for me and my narrow nails!

I think this one is a hit! 

2 comments:

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...