Sunday 7 September 2014

Colour Me Crazy: Neon Skittle Gradient

I'm very last minute again with my Colour Me Crazy nails, but I have got them done.  This week's theme is Neon. 


I decided to do a gradient and a skittle, as I have lots of neon colours that I like and couldn't choose between them. I started with a white base, and then sponged colours on like there was no tomorrow.


I used Models Own Coconut Cream as the base, and then used Models Own My Midori, Bikini, Bubblegum and Pukka Purple, as well as OPI Juice Bar Hopping and Chine Glaze Splish Splash.


I then mattified everything using Barry M Matte Topcoat.


I was quite pleased with how this turned out!


What do you think?
    



2 comments:

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...