Sunday 24 February 2013

Barry M Extravaganza - Part 2!

Last April, I was bored, and made a pyramid (of sorts) of all my Barry M nail varnishes, and snapped a photo.  I thought no more about it... but then recently I've discovered that it's only of my most viewed posts! I'm a bit boggled by that thought. Anyway, I figured it might be time for an update on that!
all my barry m nail varnish 240213
I'm not going to name them all. Almost all of them have been blogged at some point on here though. After taking this, I realised - I left out Pink Sapphire Glitter! There it was, sitting sadly on the shelf with my other purple glitters, no doubt wondering what it had done wrong! I wasn't about to start all over again though!

Here's the original post. I've just looked at that again and realised I must have missed out Red Glitter from my first post, I definitely owned it then (and you can see it's nearly half empty now!)

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Elanor! That's some obsession, I mean collection. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, i wish i had that! right now i only have about 15 barry ms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once upon a time, I also only had 15 Barry Ms....

      Delete
  3. Looking pretty!

    I have about 50 Barry Ms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't know how many I had til today...

      Delete
  4. Amazing - I'm now tempted to do the same, just to find out how many I have - I've been putting off counting, but it's got to the point where, when I look at the Barry M stands in shops, I can't find any I don't have.......!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you said you're not naming them all, but I'm intrigued by the minty green-blue, bottom middle, next to Gelly Watermelon. Some sort of effects & a different cap. I haven't seen that one, am I missing something amazing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the new textures, thingy road or something it's called. It's... interesting. I haven't blogged about it yet.

      Delete
  6. oh my gosh, that is so many, I thought I had a lot of Barry m's but I don't now lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there's someone with more than me too! I can't believe that two years ago, I didn't have any!

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...