Monday 12 March 2012

OPI - A Roll in the Hague

This is another one of OPI's spring Holland-themed collection, A Roll in the Hague. I do love a bad pun!  I'm also a big fan of orange nail varnish.
roll in the hague 4
This is a gorgeous, vibrant, bright orange creme, with a jelly-ish quality to it. This is two coats with topcoat.
roll in the hague 2
I absolutely love this colour! It's so cheerful and vibrant, and it's great coverage. The formula is quite thick and very smooth, and even though there's still a little visible nail line in some lights, I'm really happy.
roll in the hague 1
I also made this into a pendant - this is A Roll in the Hague with two China Glaze glitters on top. Golden Enchantment is a tiny gold holo glitter, which I painted all over the cabochon, and Solar Flare is a gorgeous large gold glitter, which I painted along the bottom of the pendant only.
roll in the hague pendant 2

roll in the hague pendant 3



2 comments:

  1. That pendant is fantastic, I totally want one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reeeeeally? Well maybe if you speak nicely to someone... ;)

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...